33 Catamount Road
Pittsfield, NH 03263
(603) 435-6807 Business
Emergency Dial 9-1-1
Chief Pszonowsky: firstname.lastname@example.org
EMS Captain Girard: email@example.com
Fire Inspector Don Tyler: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Town of Pittsfield Fire Department’s website! We would like to take a moment to thank you for visiting our site and briefly introduce you to the department.
We are a Combination Fire and EMS department staffed 24-hours a day/7 days a week by 6 full-time personnel, on-call personnel, per-diem personnel and a full-time Fire Chief out of one station. Additionally, our Support Unit has five members. We respond to approximately 800 calls annually with a fleet that includes two engines, two ambulances, a tanker, a forestry and a staff vehicle.
Whether you are a resident, business owner or a visitor to the Town of Pittsfield, the Fire Department is committed to providing quality emergency, life safety and prevention services to you. We value your comments and welcome you to contact us at any time.
The Pittsfield Fire Department is a proud member of the Capital Area Mutual Aid Fire Compact since 1978 and is dispatched by Concord Fire Alarm.
The mission of the Pittsfield Fire Department is to provide emergency and non-emergency fire, rescue, and EMS services for the protection of life and property of the citizens of our community.We will provide the highest level of service, to the best of our ability, and within the limits of available resources provided by the Town.We will accomplish this mission by:
- Assisting the community and other departments by following the fire department’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Obtaining the latest training in firefighting, rescue and emergency medical service techniques.
- Providing fire prevention and public education by offering a variety of programs to different audiences, and senior members of our community.
- Assisting in neighboring fire departments with mutual aid as per the mutual aid agreements.
- Maintaining a fire and ambulance department that our community and members can be proud of.
- Valuing our members as dedicated and compassionate volunteers and employees who strive to meet the changing needs of our community.“We will take great risk to ourselves to save a life; we will take minimal risk to ourselves, to save only property; and we will take no risk to ourselves to save life or property that is already lost”.
The vision of the Pittsfield Fire Department is to be the best emergency response provider and set the standard of care in the region. We are dedicated to being the best community-focused organization working as a team to ensure a safe and secure environment for all those entrusted to our care.
We Can’t Help You If We Can’t Find You!
What would happen if you called 911 for an emergency and the fire truck, ambulance or police cruiser drove by your house? It wouldn’t be good, right? Stop and ask yourself these three questions:
– Does my house/driveway have a number on it?
– Is the number clearly visible from the road?
– Is the number visible from the road in both directions?
The Pittsfield Firefighters Association can help with that, in an effort for emergency responders to better find your home in the event of an emergency. You can obtain an 18” x 6” blue reflective sign with 4” white numbers at the Pittsfield Fire Department at 33 Catamount Road. There is no specific cost to pick one up, all we ask is you make a donation to the Pittsfield Firefighters Association so we may continue to offer programs such as this. Stop by the Pittsfield Fire Department for your sign and HELP US FIND YOU. If you have any questions regarding this program please stop by the station or call 435-6807.
2016 Monthly Activity Year To Date